Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I go to the emergency room?

I had an ankle arhroscopy done on thursday and today while i was walking with my crutches, my ankle gave out and the stitches ripped. My ankle is bleeding. Should I go to the emergency room or should i wait and keep putting pressure on it?
Answer:
DEFINITELY YES. You have an open wound there. I think the doctors in the ER will re-close it to promote healing and prevent infection.
GO to the emergency RIGHT away, you could get a serious illness expecially since you JUST had surgery
umm. HOSPITAL .. would be my guess
Go to a general doctor and get re-stitched but do not leave iior you might get an infection
i would go to the emergency room ASAP. stitches should not be ripped! that is not good...you need to have them reput them in
yes, you should go asap. it is a medical emergency.
if it hasn't stopped bleeding then go to the er
go to the er and have them restitch it
Yes go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net