Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I sue Walmart?

Yesterday when I was shopping at Walmart , I was getting a wood tray with glass candle holders that was on the top of another set. I didn't noticed but the set that was under the one I was getting wasn't close properly, the plastic cover was open, therefore that opened plastic got stock with the tray I was getting and the candle holder went into the floor and it broke, splashing glass everywhere causing me a big cut in my ankle. I was bledding a lot. I'm still in pain and can't walk.
Answer:
you can try. i think u could win the case if a lawyer will take it
i would try , ask a lawyer first if they would take the case
No you will be wasting your money. Go to the store and they will likely pay for your medical bill.
As long as you can prove it cause I broke my ankle almost 2yrs ago there %26 they are fighting me tooth and nail which isn't right.Good Luck
You should sue if you feel that Walmart caused your pain and injury.
you could try ,but they could come back with you did it deliberately and who did you have with you to prove otherwise
you can try u probably wont get anything. walmart is a big company and they have the best of the best lawyers. good luck.
Sue those corporate bastards!
Walmart is one of the biggest department stores around. I would contact manager and see what they will do for you.I don't think I would sue but they may give you a pay out.Talk to a lawyer for free and see what he has to say.I know a woman here in Canada that sued McDonalds because she spilled a hot coffee on her lap.I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to lawyer he may be able to get a pay out for you.It depends how bad the accident is.Also get pictures right away if you are thinking about a law suit. Good Luck
i agree that you should not.
you should go and have them simply pay for your medical bill.
if you try and sue it will get into a big drawn out thing and end up as a waste of money.
no u shudnt...thats something that customer cud have done and walmart didnt have any control of it. if its not an injury that is goin to affect your life permanently then dont what would be the point. if u went to the hosp they will gladly pay ur medical bills im sure
You can, and I think you would have a good case. But Wal-mart have enought money and lawyers to drag the case out forever, even if you won, Wal-mart would keep appealing it and they have the money to do it. They would wait you out, because they know that you don't have that kind of money to keep obtaining a lawyer for such a long time. They may settle with you and give you something, but it won't be like the amount you would get if you won in court.
I'm not sure about this one b/c It wasn't really their negligence.
well, in a way it was but they wont think so.
Good luck with them anyway. when my niece was 7 she punched a punching bag that was hanging from the ceiling, when she hit it a large chain came down and slashed her arm. she got about 40 stitches, inside and outside. that was 10 years ago and walmart has yet to reimburse the Dr bills. The manager ran over there and was telling them she shouldnt have punched it and was trying to get my sister to sign papers while her daughter is screaming and bleeding!!I suggest calling a lawyer and see what they say.
You could try, but the fact is, it was an accident. I am pretty sure they would pay your medical bills, but not "pain and suffering" or anything.
It was your negligence which caused the accident. If you had done something similar at home who would you sue?
If you try to sue wally word you would have to show gross negligence on their part in the manner with which they stacked the products.
Yes. . take pictures of it while it is in its early stages. talk to a lawyer get a doctors note etc. I think if u make it public they will pay 4 it but they are afraid of loss of bussiness. if they R scared enough they will pay. talk 2 a lawyer ttho
I wouldn't advise you sue them, simply call and advise them the situation, and see if they will reimburse your medical fees.Next time be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net