Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I Try Out For The Upcoming Cheer Season Even Though I Have Knee Pain?

I've been having a lot of knee pain lately because of cheerleading. I really enjoy doing it, but i don't know if I should continue doing it because the pain doesn't seem to be going away. I went to a doctor and even go to physical therapy. Nothing seems to be helping. Should i try out for the upcoming season or try a different sport?
Answer:
I dont think you should. If your asking this question and you cant even answer it, then I wouldnt. How about asking ur doctor or physical therapist? Even if you just call them..
i wouldnt if i were you...you're just going to make it worse...
I would ask your doctor, and see what he/she says. If it's really bad, then you probably shouldn't, or your doctor might just recommend you get a knee brace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net