Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I go to sleep? School starts in 4 and half hours!?

Hey~!,Well... it's like 3:10-ish AM here, I have school at 7:50 AM, but I have even more homework~! And I even plan to go to eXtra help!!
so I would have to wake up at 6 AM anyways...
hahah and I'm still in high school too~. procrastination is the devil
:[Is it worth it going to bed now?
thank-you~!!
Answer:
Don't go to sleep.Given that you've already taken a nap, you should have already paid off some of the sleep you need for the day. Going to sleep now and having it interrupted after such a short while would only cause you to get a headache. Also it would create eyebags and less alertness.However, try to avoid coffee. A good idea would be to take a bath, wet your hair, or eat a hearty meal -like scrambled eggs, and orange juice.Sleep long later during your usual sleeping time. If you're like me, you'd find it hard to sleep restfully now, and forcing yourself to sleep would only make you more exhausted.
yes, go to bed. you need your rest to stay somewhat alert during school.
I would try to pull an all nighter just for the fun of it and finish your homework. It is not worth going to bed now.
i don't know, but if i am you i will go to sleep. my biggest hoppy is to go to sleep.
Don't let the bed bugs bite sweetie
go COFFEE
Yes, go to sleep young lady! Good night.
No u wont able to and ur too Hyped up about that last day of school!! =}
not very responsible, but your best bet is to do as much of the work as you can for about an hour and then take a short snooze.make sure you set the alarm.
yes
homework on the last day of school?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net