Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I see a doctor if I faint?

This morning I had a dizzy/fainting spell, blacked out for a moment and fell on the floor (somebody caught me, don't worry). I hadn't eaten in the past 4 hours so I hope it was just because of low blood sugar. This kind of thing has happened before, about once or twice a year I guess. I've also had a dull headache all afternoon and just as I started typing this question I got sharp pains in my right temple. Should I see a doctor/is there any way to stop this from happening?
Answer:
You should see a doctor as soon as possible, as a nurse I can tell you that many things can cause fainting but you should absolutely have it checked out.
what do you want the doctor to do? he will tell you since it happens 1nc or twice a year he cant do anything. You want a cholesterol or diabetes test? then go in for that don't waste a doctor's time and say ever few months i feel sick.
you sound dehydrated and had low blood sugar, which explains the headache but if it makes you feel better talk to your doctor
i think u should! cos if its happened before then it could be serious. atleast to give yourself peace of mind u should. all the other symptoms could be as a result of stress.
You are probably dehydrated.Drink 8 glasses of water everyday and stay away from caffeine.Soda pop and coffee,chocolate.You can have 1 soda a day but drink more water.
Yes you should see the doctor but it is probably just not from eating or drinking.
Don't worry I once fainted during the school assembly it was very hot and I was dehydrated into a very nice experience but go see the doctor anyway I didn't have to because I knew what it was from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net