Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should i take my dog to the vet?

my dog a daschund jump of my bed which is 3 ft off the ground and landed on tiled floor. I believe that it is a muscle injury because he can walk and if i grab his front left arm where he seems to be injured he doesnt bark, but when i feel around his frontale sholder area he seems like he is in pain. Also now when he walks around he limps, and barks. If you are a vet please email me at gio_handal@yahoo.com
Answer:
COSIDERING THE YOUNG AGE OF YOUR DOG, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE AREA EXAMINED!
HE COULD GET A FRACTURE FROM A JUMP LIKE YOU DESCRIBED!
FOR HIS SAKE, HAVE HIM CHECKED OUT!
IT MAY REQUIRE CARE TO CORRECT THE INJURY!
Yes, yes yes,,,,please take him to the vet. That happened to my dog once and she had a lot of pain...take him ASAP.bye
Yes ! For sure take him to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net