Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I go to Greenbelt at age 61?

I've never been to it, but am I too old at 61? I can sleep on floors, and get on with younger people.
Answer:
Yes go - whatever it is!
What does age matter - life is for the living - so do what you can whilst you can and don't have any regrets - especially about the experiences you never tried!
Go for it. I hope you have a great time.Life is for living no matter what age you are.
You go for it Norah, age is only a number if you can get on with
the young that's great, i teach young lads fishing and they like
to learn and they respect what i have learned over many years
of experience.
whats greenbelt? can i come too? you're never too old. an 89 year old lady ran 10k race in manchester or birmingham today. shes done it for the last five years and has no plans to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net