Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sciatic/Back problems?

For the past two weeks I have had numbness and pain in my left leg and numbess in my left shoulder to the wrist. I also had a pain in my right leg. I had a deep tissue massage doen to my left leg, right leg and shoulder. While I am no longer experiencing pain, my left arm and sometime the left leg still have the tingly feeling. I feel fine and healthy otherwise, but I am curious to what's causing the tingling. I am also doing stretches, which helps somewhat.
Answer:
I'm glad you got A deep tissue massage. This is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your pain. the tingling is probably a nerve. nerves take more time to recover then muscles. I advise you to get a series of deep tissue massage therapy. Like one a week for a month. I'm sure you will feel much different after the month.
It could be a pinched nerve which may or may not correct itself. But, it could also be indicative of something more serious. If it doesn't completely disappear very soon, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net