Saturday, October 31, 2009

Should I be worried?

The other day, I was pitching up a tent, and i felt a sting in my foot, I think it was a bite from some insect. It's really red and swolen and itchy...I also have a bite on my knee, it's not as big. Do you think it's from the same bug? Should I be worried? The bite is v. swolen, on most of my foot, not that bad, just a little bit, and I live in Texas...so, yeah, should I be worried? Please help
Answer:
yes, if it gets infected a serious infection could set in. Apply a paste of baking soda...let it stay on until it dries up...wait about 2 hours...wash it off and do it again...it will help draw out the itchy stuff.
the only thing u would have to worry about is if it was a scorpion. but if not you are probably fine. i would put some antihisamine on it. but if u think u should go see a doctor about it then I would go.
well, is it in a bullseye pattern? Is there bleeding? Are you having any other symptoms. Go to the doc to rule out anything.
If you're worried you should go to the doctor. If you just leave it something might happen for example if an infection starts or a bug layed eggs in it (I've heard this happens frequently) and since you don't seem to have an allergic reaction it might just be that it's bothering. GO TO THE DOCTOR AND ASK WHAT TO DO. IT MIGHT BE SERIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net