Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp pain in neck..?

i dived into a swimming pool i guess kinda aqurardly ...and right when i got out it started...its been two days and i have sharp pains right in the middle of my neck when i lift my head up and turn my head.so what is it (pulled muscle..or what?) anyone ever done something similar??
Answer:
If it is sharp and burning pain it is probably a pinched nerve, it hurts like hell, but it will go back to normal in a couple days. If it lasts more than a week, go see your doctor.
Go see a doctor, you dont want to mess around with pains in your neck. If it were anywhere else I would tell you to suck it up and be a man but in this instance go to a doctor
Oh yea! Big time. You've pulled a muscle %26 it takes about 3 - 4 days to get better. Try not turning it alot so it gets rest.
well... i have had the similiar problem.. but i had sharp pains for no reason. what i did is when i had the sharp pain i put pressure on the area. just dont try to move your neck when the pain comes it makes it worse. so try it and if dont work then tell me
It sounds like a muscle spasm. That happened to me a couple of years ago when I was wrestling with my sister. I fell awkwardly too and one day I woke up and I couldn't move my head in any direction. I went to the doctor, they took x-rays and diagnosed muscle spasms. I still have neck pain to this day, just have to be carefull with my neck now. Go to the doctor though, cuz it might be something else. Good Luck.
I got similar symptoms from jumping on a trampoline. My best guess is that you may have knocked one of your vertebrae out of alignment. I suggest you go to a chiropractor. I went to one for my injury, and he helped me immensely, and quickly.
It could be a sprain...Use the MUSCLE RELAXANT SPRAY. It helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net