Saturday, October 31, 2009

Should I ever go ice scating/roller blading again? More info...?

I have always loved rollerblading and ice scating ever since I was about 5 years old. I had always had a lot of fun. A little over a year ago, I broke my leg. I was just standing there on my rollerblades and I just shifted my foot. I fell on my ankle which caused my leg to snap. I had to wear a cast for 16 weeks. I have also had to have 2 surgeries on my leg since then. (I had to have 2 screws put in and then taken out of my leg. I also had to have my growth plate shifted back into place.) (It was a really bad break!) I had the second surgery about 2 weeks ago. I went ice scating before my second surgery. I had a blast. I am really scared to get back on rollerblades now though. I know it is just as dangerous as ice scating, but I am so scared of rollerblading. I really want to go rollerblading though! What do you think that I should do?!?!?(By the way, I am 13 years old. I broke my leg a year ago.)
Answer:
YOU SHOULD DO IT! NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S FUN %26 U LIKE IT BUT BECAUSE U CANT LIVE IN FEAR OF ROLLERBLADES THE REST OF YOU LIFE,,,,%26 YOU SHOULDN'T LET A BAD BREAKE RUIN WHAT YOU LIKE 2 DO! SO YEA HOPE THAT HELPS:)
Yes, you should do it. Just start out slowly, maybe pair off with a buddy that you can hold hands with until you're comfortable doing it on your own.
first, you should do whatever makes you happy. i had a major injury from riding my horses, and sometimes i still get scared when i know something bad is gonna happen, but im up there riding my heart out, doing what i love.
yeah.. if u hav a lot of fun doing it then just keep on doing it. just be a little more cautious this time
Yes but start slowly and progress don't rush!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Yea! Don't OVER do it... take it easy and dont do and thing that will cause you pain. GOOD LUCK!

(im also 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net