Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp pains in my abdomin?

im 17 and sometimes i get sharp pains in my lower abdomin,it happens on both sides,but they only last a few minutes, and sometimes when i breath in stronly they get more intense, does anyone know what it is?...
Answer:
Sounds like gas pains. I have had this kind of pain occur before and when it occurs especially for the very first time it can be quite scary.I would recommend not only telling your parents but your dr as well so that they can evaluate the situation to see what they think is going on.
have you been to a Dr. about this? it could be IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome) I have it and sometimes I get those pains, but mine sometimes last longer than a few minutes. I would have it checked out just in case it is IBS because their is medication for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net