Sunday, October 25, 2009

Serious Medical Question About Whitish Bump?

Ok, so I bought a pump for my "member". Well, it was all good, I was careful. I had used the "member" ring around my "member" but it hurt so I quickly took it off after less than 1 minute. Now, today, I have a whitish bump where the pain was coming from. The bump's size is less than that of a tic tac. What is this whitish bump, possibly? And will this go away on its own?
Answer:
Personally, I would not think it would be a serious problem but that is just my opinion, I am not a doctor yet! (I would suggest you to go to one, of course, since it sounds to me like it is giving you concern).
Well, I am also not a guy, but when I was a kid I fell off my bike and hit my pubic area on the metal. Ouch! So, I got a small painful bump at first and then it stayed there but it was not painful. It stayed there for a really long time. It happened a long time ago so I do not remember exactly, but I think it must have stayed there for 2 months or so. I remember I was pretty scared. Anyway, it is probably just a fat deposit that your body built there as a "defense" mechanism for the roughness resulting from the use of the ring.
u have stretched u skin
Good thing pain stopped you. Please talk to a urologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net