Sunday, October 25, 2009

Severe pain?

I have had severe pain in my right side for over 4 years. I am currently on disability due to severe pain. I was approved the first time. I have been to multitudes of doctors, I've been to the Mayo Clinic, and I may go back again. I've had all kinds of tests, and they really haven't had any answers. They give me narcotics and they send me to the pain clinic. I've been to the pain clinic many many times, and the pain clinic doesn't have any answers for me either. Mayo found that I had 4 severely rotated vertebrae, and I was referred to a Chiropractor to untwist my spine. I went to Physical Therapy and completed 17 months of physical therapy. My pain level is better but still severe. I was referred to the Mayo Chronic Pain program but my insurance would not pay for it. I've tried several times. I've tried every possible thing I can think of. Any ideas? The doctors have told me that they have tried everything and cannot help me.
Thanks So Much !!
Answer:
What about a local long lasting nerve pain blocker, like Marcaine?
There's a new treatment for severe pain called cold laser therapy. It has helped my severe Fibromyalgia pain tremendously. Check out Dr. Kimmel's site at www.denvercoldlaser.com. Also research through Google and maybe you can find a provider in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net