Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp pains right under my left hip bone?

It happens every now and again, but I'm experieincing sharp pains on the inside somewhere under my left hip bone. I had felt it under my right hip bone before too. It doesn't come regularly and the sharp pains last for a few seconds and goes away...what is it? A cyst?
Answer:
The location that you are describing believe it or not is the decending colon of your large intenstine... if I understand correctly you mean under to the middle and not under meaning where your leg starts?
If it is the location that I understand it is likely the result of hard stool. That is, if you also have any issues with constipation this is probably related. The best fix is increased water intake and possibly a fiber supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net