Sunday, October 25, 2009

Severe back pain?

Hi i am 28 years old and 3 weeks ago i started getting twinges in my lower back that gradually over the next few days got worse and worse and ended up so i could hardly move,i was also getting pain down my legs.Anyway it eased of for a week and then started again out of the blue only this time as well as severe lower back pain i also had pain in my legs and funny feelings in my legs and arms a bit like the fuzzy feeling you get before pins and needles start and my arms and legs felt cold .Again it eased off only to start again on friday night and when i got up through night last night i could hardly move and even had pains in my hips,the backpain is,nt as bad at the moment but i still have the cold funny feeling in my arms and legs.As anyone else had these symptoms and what did it turn out to be?ps.i also should add i am 2 months pregnant but havnt had anything like this in my previous pregnancies and i hav,nt strained my back at all either
Answer:
If it is really severe...Go to the ER NOW!!
My first suggestion is to consult a ortho / neuro surgeon immediately. Don't allow thibgs to become too big.If it is due to occupational pain then try Suryanamaskar. It will alleviate all your back pain disorders.
it could be sciatica but see a doc anyway.
i had this speak to ur midwife or doctor as its something to do with the bones i ended up using cruches and could not even do that some days but soon as i had baby it went they can also send u see a pysiotherapist
I had this problem when I was pregnant also but I had an underlying back problem. I was having shooting pains down my right leg and lower back pain. I had a herniated disc in my lower back. That what it sounds like you have also. Mine actually resolved on its own as I got bigger with my pregnancy. Your spine stretches with your pregnancy and the disc slid back into place on its own. I suggest that if this doesn't get any better in the next couple of days, you should call your doctor. I am concerned about the fact that you are having a cold feeling in your legs. This is not normal and not associated with a herniated disc.
Could be a prolapsed (slipped) disc or could be baby is lying on a nerve. I've had both and the symptoms were very similar to yours. However when the baby lay on the nerve I was much further along in my pregnancy. A sneeze can put your back out, it doesn't need to be strenuous exercise I somehow managed to put mine out in my sleep! You need to see the doctor, tomorrow will do but you do need to go.
IT MIGHT NOT BE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT , IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BABY COULD BE LYING ON A NERVE OR SOMETHING THAT SIMPLE, BUT GO AN SEE YOUR GP OR MIDWIFE ( A S A P) JUST TO MAKE SURE AND PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net