Sunday, October 25, 2009

Severely chapped lips...they are so bad.?

My lips are so chapped that the skin around my lips have turned red and burn like hell! any remedies- I have already put neosporin,chapstick,vitamin E, cream, and It is getting worse. Is there anything you can suggest ??
Answer:
Have you tried vaseline??.. its a great moisturizer
Try a medicated lip balm called Carmex. Its amazing! If it doesn't help, then go see your doctor.
I have no idea if it would work, but dry some diaper cream...it works on little chapped tushies. I know it sounds weird, but that's the first thing I thought of when I read your question.***I just thought of something else***When my baby was born we only used Aquaphor on her skin...it's like petroleum jelly.maybe that would work better. Oh...and I agree about the Carmex...try that first if you haven't already.
Mentholatum works for me.
Definitely vaseline, I had this problem after a really bad burn. It is the best thing for chapped lips, and it works fast. Just use regular vaseline out of the jar=not their chapstick, its not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net