Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp pains...left side forehead??

I have this sharp pains that started about four days ago. And they happen right above my left eye on my forehead. And when I move my left eye I get this pain sometimes. Like 10 times a day but come and go. If I go out of the house on a sunny day it will hurt the same!!I've been taking Zoloft, about a weeks now. Can this cause me this side effect??
Has anyone experience this?
Answer:
this may be a symptom of zoloft, or you may actually have a migraine. i think you need to go see your doctor because it may be serious. hope it works out ok =)
it's possible that it's a Side effect of the medicine, although this is not common . You need to see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. This sounds like it's a problem in your eyes that needs immediate diagnosis and treatment. Do not wait because this could get worse.
I f you are just starting a new medication, it is definitely worth calling your doctor because these sound like pretty severe rea.ctions. If you weren't taking new medication, I would tell you that your are experiencing a migraine headache. Sensitivity to noise and light is your first warning signal and a pain on one side of the head is definitely an indicator
It's not a side effect of Zoloft (Sertraline). The sharp pain is an indicator of a migraine headache coming on. It seems to be an eye problem. Call your local eye doctor and get an appointment so that they can figure out what the problem may be. Hope you have all the luck in finding out what is causing the pains.
Some causes of brief, one-sided facial pain subside within a few weeks and may never get figured out. If the symptoms persist longer, they may be due to trigeminal neuralgia (once known as tic douloureux), a condition in which the nerve itself is the source of pain. Thus, if the problem persists, see your doctor or a neurologist, because most cases of trigeminal neuralgia respond well to certain medications, though are not usually helped by standard pain-killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net