Sunday, October 25, 2009

Seeing and hearing...?

We all know that if you strain your eyes to look at something however small, you might damage your eye sight, but what about hearing, if you continue to strain your ear to hear something barely audible, will it affect your hearing in the long run?
Answer:
I don't believe eye strain creates permanent damage to your eyes, and listening really hard won't do anything but improve your listening skills. Consider deaf and/or blind people. They rely on their skills, and their skills are much better than ours, yet their hearing or sight is not damaged, it's better.
In my opinion, I don't think you can "strain" or "squint" you ear(s) to hear something like you can with your eyes. So I would say no, it wouldn't affect your hearing.
software part of me
I just doesn't work that way. You simply wouldn't hear it with a louder noise muffling the sound or it would be just be barely audible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net