Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp Pains! - RSI?

I am a keen pianist. However recently when i play, i get sharp pains through all my fingers, in my wrist and down my forearm. Only on my right hand however. (The hand with the most playing)Could i have RSI? or another injury? Its been getting worse recently and it has caused me to have to stop playing mid-piece.Its only whilst playing the piano i experience this increasing pain!.Thanks :)
Answer:
From the sound of your question, it appears that
you need professional medical advice.
Don鈥檛 trust a total stranger on ByeDr.com to analyze your problem.
I鈥檒l assume you are on YA because you don鈥檛 want to call your doctor.
But you could ask a nurse for an expert opinion.
There is a website with registered nurses that will answer
your question online for less than $15
Simply go to:
http://www.thenurseschoice.com/tnc/answe...
consult orthopathist or take Pine oil or camphor oil rub in your body...make sure to keep safetyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net