Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shaking in my sleep?

i woke up suddenly last night and i was shaking, i thought it was my heart thumping to begin with but my heart was fine,
my whole body inside was thumping but it didn't cause my limbs to shake etc im really confused to what is wrong i've had them a couple of times when i've woken suddenly anyone else suffered this? or have an idea of whats going on?
p.s it wasn't a panic attack as i know what there like, im not on meds, i don't drink/ drugs
Answer:
When I was hyperthyroid, I had the night shaking thing. I'd wake up like you said, only it would be my heart pounding so hard the bed would shake and wake me.Maybe you should have your blood pressure and thyroid level checked.
That has happened to me all of my life. I am 50. It is just your SPIRIT coming back or leaving the body. Try to be awake next time if you know what I mean. It is a wonderful experience if you are not frightened. Look up out of body experiences on the web.
it may well be related to hyperthyroidism -
get your levels checked.
also buy one of those home blood pressure instruments and keep a check on your blood pressure.
could just be something normal when you sleep your body misinterprets it as your body dying so it shakes to wake yourself up its natural that may be what was happening!
i would go to a doctor asap!.doesnt sound good...
The blood pressure thing is called a Sphygmomanometer(pron: Ess-fig-mo-man-OM-itter) emphasis on the OMBut I would get back to your doc and have your bloods checked. It may require a slight change in your dosage.
That's happened to me before too, but I don't have a problem with my thyroid. My aunt has experienced it herself as well. She once thought there was an earthquake or that the bed was shaking from evil spirits. But, it was just her body. I have no idea what it is. Maybe tense muscles? Extra strong heartbeat? God forbid, demons?
it may be after shocks from the earth quake in Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net