Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharp pains in arms, hands and legs?

I'm a 26 yr old male and about a year ago I was in a car accident where I got nerve damage through out my right arm and shoulder. I lived though and I can still use my arm so I'm thankful. But for the last 7 months or so I've been getting very sharp pains that last a second maybe. Sometimes I'll get them in one repeated spot until they stop. Almost as though a needle is piercing my skin briefly. I get them in my hands and feet more then other body parts and I don't know if it id due to perhaps the nerve damage I have or if it is something else. I eat healthy and have a lot of vitamin K in my diet which is good for the blood so I don't think it has anything to do with bad circulation, but I'm just wondering what might be causing it and if anything; if there is anything that can be done to correct it or possibly mellow it out some. Thank you.
Answer:
If you aren't sure, you really should see a doctor. At least then if it is something not realated to the car accident, you don't let it go on and get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net