Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shaky after waking from nap?

After waking from a nap or if I get woke up from sleeping quickly I feel really shakey. Does anyone know what this is. After a few minutes I feel ok. It doesn't happen after a normal nights sleep just after I;ve been asleep a short time?
Answer:
It happens to everyone. It's called waking up.
You could be Diabetic,could mean your blood sugar is low
it is when u are dehydrated or hungry
It should probably be something you ask your doctor about, it could be related to your blood pressure or blood sugar. I would ask a professional though
when your rem cycle is interrupted your body is week because it has seised energy to hhands and feet legs and other muslele becuase it has no need to use trhem but when full rets your body wake up in nonrem and you have been alert for longer then middle of sleep
I think it is just your blood pressure is low. Take three big breaths by breathing in through your nose and you will feel better. Also, drink some water as you may need to hydrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net