Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shoudl I go to the doctor for a (presumably) bruised rib?

hey I was doing some sparring the other day and got caught with a hard barrage of punches to the chest. i think i have a brusied rib or somthing.its realy in my chestunder my pec. ( I know, I know, Im a *****) Its been like 3 weeks and it still hurts. I can also fel a little pop when I rub it a certainw way, may b a tendon or maybe worse?
all I can tell about rib injuries s that doctors cant do anything about it...anyone know? Should I go to the doctor? Or just suck it up and wait for it to heal/ shoudl I still be training? Anyone know?
Answer:
Go get it checked. It could be a lot worse then what you are thinking and if all else fails they might give you some good pain medication.
If its just a bruised rib they are going to send you packing but might give you a prescripton for something. but it could be worse. i would make an appt at your drs office n go get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net